Immune System Guru’s Covid-19 tips.
5 ways to natural ways to protect your immunity & family
– Activate those litle white blood cells!
· Vitamin ester C to bowel tolerance -if taken in large quantities- take with food.
· Seek physicians advice if suffering from stomach ulcers / IBS
· Daily dose Vitamin D3 (+ vitamin K2 if possible)
· Dose can be increased with physician support
· Mushroom synergistic ‘food state’ compounds
* Daily supplementation with Zinc - do not exceed daily RDA
Supplement and/or cell activator for continued immune support
· Mitochondrial support - contact directly for supplies
· 100% organic super charged 10xpure hemp CBD oil
*CBD - boosts the endocannabinoid systems
- (can help in recovery by restoring homeostasis)
* Stimulates the immune system through CB2 receptors
- Contact directly for supplies
* Micro-immunotherapy viral support
· Contact/email directly for supplies
Blood tests may be required
· Wash hands frequently for 20-30 seconds.
· Clean nails thoroughly
· If actively coughing or sneezing disposable masks are appropriate.
Sars-cov-19 poses a serious risk to people over the age of 65 and to those with underlying medical conditions.
MOT your immunity with extra-ordinary state of the art
blue tooth remote scanning
NES Health blue tooth device
£50.00 (usual price £100) + shipping
Device can be used for any family member - use with phone or computer
**Be well ** Be safe **
Stay at home and experience the genius of NES health system within my integrative medicine practice
** Special C-19 skype 15 minute free discovery call available **
*Nurses and phlebotomists are available for home visits
Long Covid. A recent study by Imperial College London suggests 2m people in the UK are suffering long term symptoms from Covid-19. (and that's just in the UK)
Symptoms: The sars-cov-19 symptoms range from respiratory conditions, neurological symptoms (brain fog/memory) cardiac symptoms (circulation), muscle weakness or musculoskeletal symptoms, skin issues, digestive system disorders and continued symptoms of anosmia (smell/taste).
Unique healing: There isn't a one size fits all approach, there isn't a magic pill. Christina understands we're individuals with unique immune systems. Her patients have achieved very good results.
Results: Are successfully achieved with patience and empathy as bespoke health plans are created and implemented.
Must I stay at home?
Please refer to updated Government guidelines.
Do I need to wear a mask?
Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing or around vulnerable people.
We can be asymptomatic but still carry the virus.
I have the virus how long shall I remain home?
Stay at home and self isolate for 7 days or until you have a negative test. Other members of your household should test with a lateral flow test daily. 4 out of 5 people recover from sars-cov-19. However, it is an aggressive virus, any shortness of breath or high fever lasting 2-3 days please contact your emergency services.
I have had sars-cov-19 virus do I still have immunity?
We are learning more about it this new virus every day. Many of us our familiar with the common cold which is coronaviruses . Two famous coronavirsus are MERS Middle Eastern respiratory syndrome and SARS Severe Acute respiratory syndrome. Sars-cov-19 has many variants such as alpha, beta, delta, epsilon and omicron. Each variant creates a new challenge for our immune system and therefore 100% immunity protection is not likely.