* ReBoot * ReEnergise * ReNew * RePlenish
* Are you are struggling with fatigue and want more energy?
* Are you are in pain and want to freely to exercise and experience regenerative sleep?
* Are you are bloated and uncomfortable and want a perfect bathroom moment?
* Do you have brain fog and want to feel mentally sharp again?
* Are you are struggling with hormonal problems and want to feel human again?
* Do you want smooth, supple, comfortable skin?
* Do you want an immune system that behaves and responds to any old bug?
* Do you embrace new regimes but struggle to complete them?
* Would you like to work with body, mind and energetic flow?
* How to use Food as Medicine
* How to make simple but powerful lifestyle changes
* Embrace interventions to help you reduce stress and improve your emotional outlook
* Key strategies to sustained energy and mood throughout the day
* How to transform your thinking of “it’s too much effort to eat a healthy balanced diet”
* How to make the changes to your diet simple and easy so you hardly notice that you are making them
* Tangible steps that you can implement right away
* 6 x 1 hour fortnightly appointments so we can make small incremental changes that “stick”
* A multi-disciplinary approach – Nutritional Therapy education with a combination of other therapies, so your whole body and emotions are supported.
* All the remedies you need – NES Infoceuticals, Flower Essence or Aromatherapy blend, Detox starter pack – Unfortunately I can’t factor in Nutritional supplements and Functional testing to the investment in this program. They vary in price such a lot and I don’t hold any in stock. These are additional to the program investment.
* Additional hours of my time researching and working on a case away from clinic setting. Ie, seeking most recent medical literature and intervention options as it applies to an individuals’ biochemistry and conditions presented. (Limited to 4 hours)
* Bespoke nutrition treatment plans that accounts for the WHOLE of you, this is a completely holistic approach - these amend as the weeks progress and the biological response changes.
* Done for you meal plans and recipes taking into account your needs, but also your food likes and dislikes, how much time you have etc.
* Education about your condition, what the potential causes/triggers are, so you have a complete understanding of yourself and feel empowered with how to move forward
* Supplement advice – there are so many choices!
* Lifestyle recommendations – to support improved energy levels and sleep etc.
* Years of clinical experience – so I know what works and what doesn’t and how to encourage you to make the changes you need to
* Enthusiasm, passion, encouragement – I love working with my clients and helping them to their health goals.
* A partnership in your health journey – it’s important that you have support in between appointments to be able to stick to the plan, or make adjustments as we go.
* Advice on Functional testing if necessary – this is a deeper look inside your body so we know exactly where your imbalances are.
* Willingness to work with your Dr/Consultant or other health practitioner so we can work together to support your health.
* Non-judgemental space for your healing journey.
* Honest communication – I will be straight with you, This is your future we will be a team.
* Commitment to your healing journey – I want you to get results as much as you do.
* SCENAR or MiHealth techniques to help reset your nervous system and bring calm to your life
* Results – as long as you do the work!
What do I need from you?
* Open minded & positive attitude.
* Full participation and willingness to follow my recommendations.
* Open communication about any struggles/challenges.
* Be mindful of your “gremlins” that stop you moving forward or self-sabotage behaviours that keep you stuck.
* Trust in the work we do together.
* Patience – this is a journey – there is no quick fix, it takes time for your body to adjust and regenerate
Contact me to book a complimentary discovery call to see if this program is a fit.
For 80% of people who come through this program this is all you need. If you are in the 20% that have a complex case or have been unwell for quite some time, you will need further appointments. It can take time for your body to adjust.